vrijdag 25 februari 2011

Thick mist, big Weimeraner

52 min
Start 8.00
Got out to the Soesterduinen with Sproet but the mist was so thick we could hardly see more than a dozen yards in front of us. We met a lovely big Weimeraner (ie he was as big as Max was, most Weimers are noticably smaller - I think I heard his name being shouted later, Jumbo...) and I talked to the owner while Sproet ran about with him. Took a photo but with the mist and the running it was a bit of a disaster so I threw it away. This pic is of Sproet's bus, which is here for the week with him.
(By the way, it's for sale at the moment, if anyone is interested, let me know and I'll pass on the message.)

My legs felt heavy and my lungs didn't like the damp so it was definitely no 'quality' run but luckily the RunRunLive podcast I was listening to had an article about how 'just getting in the miles' is important too and I felt glad I'd got out after all. I have a vague niggle in my lower legs since recently - started in the right and now my left leg feels as if the same is starting there. Not muscle pain, just a vague feeling that something is not right - almost feels as if it's in my bones.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten