dinsdag 10 januari 2012

New Tunes

54 min
Start 10.00
Great run with my new mp3 player round to Benschop. I bought a cheap one for 10 euros last month as I was getting fed up with not being able to hear my podcasts properly if there was a bit of wind or traffic and wanted to have something in reserve if it died completely. But hadn't got round to unpacking and installing it yet. However left mYpod in the workroom in Utrecht yesterday so last night decided to tackle the new one and put some stuff on it.
There were a few old podcasts on my laptop here and I have the external hard disc with all Rens' music on it. Working out how to transfer stuff from one to the other was remarkably easy and I really enjoyed pounding along this morning with Billy Idol and The Jam and Blue Oyster Cult (and more) as a soundtrack.

What with all that and an Actual Blue Sky it was one of my best runs in quite a while.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten