zondag 15 april 2018

Julianadorp Bollenloop

14.30k
Start 10.10





























Run was pretty much perfect. The rain faded to drizzle as I drove the 10k to the start and disappeared completely by the time I'd picked up my startnumber. It stayed overcast and there was little wind. I went for a 4k warm up run over the dijk to the beach and back. Couple of hundred starters (I think). I started at the back of the pack and gradually moved up the field a wee bit when there was room to pass. The 5 and 10k started at the same time - when the time came to go in different directions - at about the 4k mark if I remember correctly, we'd spread out quite a bit and I wasn't able to speed up towards the end as I'd hoped to. I just managed to keep the couple of runners 50m or so ahead of me in sight and finished the distance in an unremarkable but certainly not bad for me time. 
Wee pot of tete-a-tete daff bulbs as goodie bag as the main sponsor was one of the bulb growers. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten