zondag 4 september 2011

Wet, with Rainbows

53 min
Start 18.30
Set out to go for a seriously LONG run but during the barefoot grassy path bit the dark clouds burst open and I was sliding in the mud and could barely see for the water pouring into my eyes. (Reminder to self, wear a cap if there´s a threat of rain.) I could barely hear mYpod as the water ran into my ears and I was worried I might slip on the increasingly muddy path. All things considered it seemed wiser to turn back than to keep going so that`s what I did. Before I got back on the road mYpod had died (temporarily, I was able to revive it later by drying it out by putting it on a dishtowel in a pot on a low heat) but there was a perfect rainbow to keep me entertained on the home strait so it wasn`t such a bad end to the aborted long run after all.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten