zondag 16 oktober 2011

Close Encounter of the Highland Kind

80 min
Start 7.30


Out at first light along the water till the sun got over the horizon. Then back through the naturepark where the Highland bull was hanging around at the gate for a photo shoot. I'm almost sure he would have liked me to scratch between his ears as he was doing a lot of demonstrative scratching of his back with his horns but as there are warning signs not to approach closer than 20 meters (and I was already at about 2 meters) I decided not to take the risk of him me mowing me down with his huge bulk.




Back to the harbour where Klaas and Ed were fishing - got a rare picture of me in my new running outfit.

All acquired at the Lidl yesterday for about 32 euro in total. Wonderful winter running breeks with windproof front-of-thighs bit. Thermal undershirt and sleeveless running top in my favourite colour.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten