zondag 9 oktober 2011

Sheepish Sunday

66 min
Start 13.00
First a quick circuit this morning before breakfast when Joep arrived then later out for a proper run out along the grassy path to Ijsselstein and back. Joep flushed out 2 pheasants along the way. The sheep watched from the other side of the ditch. Had my heaviest trailshoes on. The onset of proper autumn-type temperatures just made me feel like having warm and dry feet for a change. I've also been having some irritation in the ball of my right foot recently. I suspect it's similar to the heel 'plantar fasciitis' (no idea of the right spelling...) I've been hearing about on various running podcasts. Not pain exactly but a sensitivity which I feel the minimum shoes don't help any. For the time being I feel I need some more padding between me and the ground.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten