zaterdag 4 februari 2012

Sparkling Circuits

58 min
Start 12.00
Bright sunlight reflecting off the snow made it literally sparkle at me for most of the run. Stayed out longer than I'd planned as after the last of the RunRunLive podcast I'd been listening to yesterday I started a play and I wanted to hear the end of it. Just kept looping around the various paths, zigzagging back and forth around the buildings, making prints on as much fresh snow as possible. Spotted lots of animal tracks, deer and hare/rabbits and wing tip feather prints from the buzzards.
Joep amused himself following tracks and dragging sticks and branches about. We also climbed to the top of the bunkers at one point to admire the view and play at being mountaineers. The dog wasn't too impressed at me grabbing his tale to help pull me up the hill but it's so rare he gets the chance to be useful that I didn't want to miss this one.

1 opmerking: