vrijdag 11 april 2014

Yasso 800s

17.32k
Start 5.27
 My Garmin is not uploading at the moment (there seem to be days when it all goes perfectly and others when it - doesn't) so I'm momentarily deprived of my geek session with this morning's Yasso 800s. I think my run today won the prize for the Least Scenic Run Evah! I did all my 800m intervals (+ the 400m cooldowns in between) back and forth up the back of the meat-packing factory... This is usually a stretch of the river I pass either on the out or home strait if I take that route out to the polder but when I started this morning it was still too dark to leave town properly so after the first interval I just turned round and after I'd done this back and forth a few times and it was a bit lighter it was hardly worth disturbing my rythm to get across the main road and do the last few in a more open space. Hmm, I do currently seem to be well out of the 'Hello Sky Hello Trees' mode of running which used to be my default. 

Later: predicted marathon time 4:34:49
To make up for the lack of scenery on route I took this photo through the window of the art gallery on the way out of town, where there's an Ada Breedveld exhibition on.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten