zondag 6 maart 2016

CPC half marathon

21.26k
Start 14.50

Probably my worst time yet in the half (2:37:40) but I finished stronger than I started and enjoyed the day (apart from the bits I didn't...)  Suspect I took my asthma drugs too early due to the 3rd wave start being 20 minutes after the first one.  At the 2k mark I was having trouble getting enough air in my lungs and thought briefly that I might have to stop.  However as long as my legs could still keep moving forward I kept going and after a while I felt the 'fully-inflating' thing happen and knew I would get to the end.  But it was definitely not easy and I'm fairly sure I couldn't have faced doing it again when I got to the finish line.  So before the next full distance at the end of May I'm going to have to do some serious training.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten