donderdag 5 mei 2011

Liberation Dog

75 min
Start 19.45
Had set my alarm for 5 this morning but after yesterday's epic workday helping with the roofing activities I really didn't fancy getting out of my bed so early. (Despite having gone to bed earlier than I have done in years.) Today also involved a lot of physical work, climbing up and down scaffolding and painting in awkward positions but surprisingly at the end of the day I was really looking forward to going for a longish run. Went out past the Berekuil and out towards Groenekan.

Finished off with a couple of circuits of the sportfield in the Wilhelminapark. First one 2:50, second one 2:30 and I'm sure there's much room for improvement. Not sure what the distance is exactly - a little more than 400m?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten