vrijdag 20 juli 2012

Barefoot Sunset

100 min
Start 20.15


Idyllic run out to Groenekan, the bit after going under the motorway all in bare feet, verges, bridle path and tarmac.  I seem to be slightly less susceptible to sharp jaggy bits than the last time I went out this far.  Last time I turned back hobbling and swearing once the smooth tarmac ran out and the messier path began.  This time I kept going without problems.  Is it maybe that all the recent rain has made the path smoother?  Washed away all the wee stones?  Anyway - lovely evening.  The woman I often meet walking her white pony along the verges to let him eat grass was sitting on him for the first time - must ask her if he's maybe been injured next time I see her.   Lots of good light and clouds - much appreciated after the greyness of all the recent rain. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten