donderdag 9 augustus 2012

Too much new stuff

40 min
Start 12.34
First outing with the Garmin Forerunner 205 I bought on Marktplaats the other day. Unfortunately this co-incided with the introduction of a new hairclasp thing which was not doing what it was supposed to at all, and what with stopping to wrestle with my flapping hair and coping with all the new digital data I can't say it was exactly one of my most relaxing runs ever.
Day later - have just installed the software to put all the data on GarminConnect - fa-sci-na-ting. Let's see if I can link to that...
Interesting to see all the stops I made as I dealt with the clasp, pressed buttons, tried to work out how I was supposed to interpret the navigation signal, adjust the scale on the map and so on.  This was very far from being a 'normal' run so I'll be interested to see what the graph looks like when I run 'properly'.  (Well as normally as I ever do on my haphazard 'hello sky, hello trees' jaunts...)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten