maandag 31 december 2012

Another 'Too Long' Run

135 min
Start 11.30














Took a few wrong turnings and ended up being able to see where I wanted to be but unable to get across the motorway so taking a long detour in the wrong direction.  Also got 'attacked' (well, smacked on the backside) by 3 laughing boys on mopeds who passed me at one point.  I immediately went into screaming swearing Scottish MadWummin mode, which no doubt only amused them all the more but I was Really Annoyed and spent most of the rest of the run imagining how I would have caught up with them if there'd been a car to give me a lift (there wasn't, the little used road was deserted...) and phoned the police and had them at least given a warning.  Someone else might have been really scared by such an incident and perhaps put off running for good.  Stupid wee gits. (This is one of the more repeatable things I yelled at them as they headed off into the distance...)  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten