zaterdag 29 december 2012

Puppies, Peacocks and Parakeets

152 min
Start 11.00


Urban Tunnel




Slot Zuylen












This was the skyline outside
my window when I finally got home
from running followed by a dash
to the shops.


This is the route I ran today.  Started off not really feeling like going out but I wanted to get 10k in towards my rapidly approaching year total.  Began my run after a visit to a newly acquired dachshund puppy. Then on to the Julianapark where there's a tiny hill I ran up and down and around a few times before going round the corner to have some tea at Rianne's.  Set out again towards Oud Zuilen, and after various detours (including one loop where I took totally the wrong direction and ended up back where I'd left the main road several kilometers earlier...) ended up doing >22 km.  The weather was perfect so I'm glad I kept going, though towards the end I was definitely flagging a bit and was glad I found 2 Dextrose tablets in my pouch. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten