maandag 22 juli 2013

Skirting on Boards

10.56k
Start 20.50


 
Ran some of the route I did yesterday, but with a camera this time.  And a frock. Well, a running skirt. Bought in the Lidl for 5€ - it was the last one there and I thought it might actually be too small but it fitted fine and was actually perfect for running in the heat.  It has built in shorts underneath and the skirt bit being a few centimeters longer means my thighs don't feel too exposed to the world. Ran along the wooden walkway through the polder.  Listened to various non-running podcasts as mYpod seems to have eaten most of the running ones.  The News Quiz had me laughing out loud several times.  The bit about Scotland having to hand over the nuclear weapons from Faslane was brilliant.
Almost forgot - saved a Sharpei from being raped by a lovesick Great Dane on the way home.  The owners had lost track of him when he'd caught a whiff of the on heat bitch so I dragged him back to them when the very worried owner of the female dog told me they were further up the path.    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten