vrijdag 26 juli 2013

The Beach Bites Back

3.68k
Start 20.35
Left the house without shoes. Had planned to meet up with Carin and Dusty on the beach half way between the 2 villages and then run back but just before they came into sight I felt a sharp pain in my foot.  Walked (carefully) on to their house and Carin brought us home in the car.  I couldn't find anything obviously wrong but it felt as if there was a wound on the sole of my left forefoot.  Next morning prodded a bit more at the place where it hurt and could feel a miniscule something sticking out a fraction of a millimeter. Finally managed to extract the irritant with a pair of tweezers.  At first I thought it was a sharp piece of shell but on closer examination it looks like a tiny (fish?) tooth.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten