dinsdag 20 mei 2014

Goats, geese and mile repeats

16.66k
Start 20.01
 

My mile times were down about a minute on recent runs - but it was warm and humid so I'm assuming that was the cause.  A couple of families of very agitated looking geese (lots of half grown goslings) charged across the path in front of me at one point to get to the river.  I'd just been watching a hawk of some sort hovering above the field - I suspect the geese had spotted him too.
I saw regular flashes of lightning in the distance on my way back through the polder but it wasn't till I was almost home that I could first heard the thunder, so quickly found Thunderstruck on my iPod for the last few hundred meters then jumped up and down (my idea of dancing) on the raft next to the ark for the last bit of the number. I think it was just dark enough that not too many folk could see me...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten