zondag 1 mei 2016

Katwijk to Scheveningen and back

36.45k
Start 9.57









Long run of 5 hours.  Fading towards the end but wanted to let my legs know what it felt like to be moving for so long as in a worst case scenario this could be what happens in Drenthe at the end of the month.  Listening to a podcast about nutrition I think I'm going to have to think about that aspect more.  Eating to run rather than running to eat... by which I mean I should take more calories (gels?) with me during the run to keep my energy level up.  I had some glucose tablets I took every hour but they weren't really enough.  Apricots? Must practise this more on my next long run.  Anyway, technicalities aside it was a perfect (running) day.  Glorious weather, sunny but not too hot.  Lots of folk out enjoying it.  I stopped for an ice-cream and to refill my waterbottles at Wassenaar.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten