donderdag 23 juni 2011

Fish and Flowers

53 min
Start 21.30
First a run round the grounds with Sproet, then outside the gate towards Ijsselstein through the grass. Will have to see how far this path goes when I have more time and something to drink with me as it might lead to a new longer circuit. Finished off with another circuit with the dog. Tried for a new record time but this was soon scuppered by a stitch in my side. I knew I shouldn't have eaten so many tatties... I thought I'd left enough time to digest them but big full plates of fried mashed potatoes and onions with sausages, green beans and paprika can apparantly still make their presence felt for some time afterwards. Ah well, I managed to recover from my stitch without actually stopping and it was good to be able to push through it and still makes some sort of extra effort on the last lap.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten