maandag 27 juni 2011

Wet knees

63 min
Start 4.45
Weather is threatening to be hot today so made sure I got out early to avoid this being an excuse not to run. As usual it was almost easier to just turn the alarm off and go back to sleep but I had lots of fresh new podcasts on mYpod so that was the extra push I needed to actually make the first difficult step of getting out of bed. After that the rest is easy. Investigated the new route via the outer edge of Ijsselstein. The cycle path finished at the garden centre so climbed up on a dijk that ran parallel to the road and ran along that till I reached the last roundabout.
From there it was back home along the almost non-existant path with the cold wet ankle high grass and frequent thigh high yellow flowers. Good run. Lungs and legs both doing what they have to do without objecting at all at any point. (Though I may just have heard my soaked feet squeaking a wee complaint towards the end there...)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten