donderdag 30 juni 2011

Yellow Dog

29 min
Start 21.30
First a quick circuit of the grounds and then Joep and I ventured out the gate to have a short run along the overgrown path towards Ijsselstein. On the few hundred meters between the gate and the start of the path I had him on the lead tied round my waist and we were fair flying along. My stride becomes about twice its normal length as he pulls me through the air during the moments my feet are off the ground. I heard that there was a high pollen count today and my lungs were doing a very faint wheeze when I got back so decided it probably wasn't a good idea to make an attempt at a new circuit record. And I was starving and looking forward to my omelette. (Blogpost title is the same as the Martin Amis book I recently finished.)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten