maandag 18 juli 2011

Brambles and a Bloody Nose

48 min
Start 21.00
Joep and I did a few meandering loops around the various routes here inside the gates, including stops to pick ripe brambles and a climb up onto the top of the bunkers. After this off-road detour I was back on the main path and Joep was still sniffing about in the grassy bit. Suddenly I heard a yelp and he´d smacked into the fence beside me, having not seen that I´d come out of the gateway further up. You know I´d swear I heard him say ´Yikes!´ just like Scooby Doo always did when something scary and unexpected happened... Funny thing is, a few minutes later, in episode 85 of the RunRunLive podcast, I heard Chris use the word ´yikes´ too. As it´s not a word I´ve ever heard either of them use before I can only assume that they formed some strange psychic bond when they met last month which caused this cosmic co-incidence to occur.
Anyway, good steady run, ending with some faster bits inspired by the live music from the T in the Park edition of Scotland Introducing.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten