woensdag 6 juli 2011

For those about to run (we salute you)

47 min
Start 4.45
After my night in the hammock got up just in time when my alarm went off at 4 to get my sleeping bag and everything inside before it got wet. Very (very) light drizzly rain was enough to dampen everything but my enthusiasm for this planned early run. However as I didn't know if it was going to get heavier decided not to do the longer largely unknown route I'd first had in mind. Did one warm up circuit inside the gates then went out to the freshly mown fields behind the nearest roundabout and ran about there for a while. Didn't feel very strong but nevertheless decided to try a fast circuit on my return (hence the AC/DC blogpost title...) Not as fast as the other evening, 10.15. But better than I'd expected from how my legs and lungs were feeling so possibly these repeated 'time trials' are doing my speed some good.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten