dinsdag 20 december 2011

Go with the Flow

47 min
Start 16.15
As often happens my run didn't go completely according to plan. Started off meaning to run the Intratuin circuit but after 18 minutes the threatening cloud started to let loose some sleety rain and the sky was getting too dark for it to be likely that I'd able to complete the circuit before total darkness so I wimped out and went back the way I'd come. Did do the home strait a bit quicker than my normal plod mode (combination of sleet + AC/DC helped) and when I got home there was still a bit of light. I felt much better than of late (having remembered to snort some Ventolin beforehand) and decided to try a 'fast circuit' for the first time in ages. 12 minutes 40 sec. Not a world record by any means but I was pleased that I'd at least felt capable of upping my speed a bit.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten