zondag 18 december 2011

Shell Seeker

94 min
Start 8.00










The plan was first to run out to the Shell garage and beyond along the grassy path but when I got out I decided to do the first bit via the Benschop detour as I didn't want to spend the whole run with wet shoes. So did the 3 sides of the square and then crossed the road to join the path.

Heavy going over the muddy tractor tyre tracks and then suddenly the path stopped as there was a ditch barring the way. Climbed over a fence and went through a very waterlogged field (seriously wet feet time). Managed to get onto a path behind the Shell place but it ended fairly shortly afterwards where a viaduct led the way under the main road. I could have gone back via IJsselstein but didn't want to make the run too long and I already had wet feet so just went back through the fields to join the path for the last bit home.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten