maandag 19 december 2011

New Drugs

49 min
Start 16.00
Finally got myself round to the chemist to pick up my repeat prescription of asthma drugs. I had more or less weaned myself off them but have noticed with the colder air that I do apparantly need them. Without, it takes me a good half hour to get my lungs to work properly without protesting. And since I've lost the last Ventolin (and it had only a few doses left in it) and had found the old prescription in a drawer (whilst looking for the inhalor) I decided it was time to get some new supplies. Almost turned round and went away again when I saw how busy it was as I didn't really fancy spending time in a crowded waiting area filled with probably sick folk, but ach, if I postponed it yet again the winter would probably be over before I got myself organised enough for a second visit so I joined the queue and glared at the couple of snotty toddlers to keep them well out of my breathing space. Luckily the wait wasn't too long and I was soon handed over my stash.

Of course, forgot to actually take them before I went out for my run so yet again the first half hour was a bit laboured but kept going for a slow but steady run to the Berekuil via Bloeyendaal and back via a few streets full of Christmassy lit living rooms I could nosey into as I ran past.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten