zaterdag 31 maart 2012

Blood and petrol

66 min
Start 17.00
Had to turn back after 6 minutes to deal with a minor tsunami of blood.


Having sorted that out went on a different route along the pond by the Berekuil and then across the road to the petrol station there to see what the price was (after having been somewhere the other day where they claimed it was 11 cent cheaper but as I didn't have a comparison price this was slightly doubtful - turned out I had paid 9 cent less than this one, so not such a bad deal after all).





Since I was on a side of the road where I normally don't come, I continued past the sportsfields and on to the housing estate behind them. Home via an allotment complex and then back via the Berekuil tunnel and Bloeyendaal. Regular 1 minute or slightly longer 'sprint' (well, slightly faster than normal anyway) intervals.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten