donderdag 20 augustus 2009

67 min
Start 6.00
Had serious difficulty getting out of bed this morning and hit the alarm off several times, so wasn't out at first light. I-pod cord switch was playing up too which was irritating as I couldn't flick through my podcasts to the music. I really should go back to the shop with it as these hiccups are becoming more regular and happening earlier and earlier in my runs. (At first it would only be after an hour and I thought it had something to do with sweat on my neck affecting the controls.) As usual once I was out I enjoyed being there. Ran out to the Eem where there's a gate I can prop my leg up on and lean against and hold on to to do the various stretching exercises I'm now hoping will help increase my stride length. Then back over the railway, over the Eng. Ipod switch died totally when I was almost back so instead of doing another circuit just decided it was enough for today. The light is boring anyway once the sun has moved up high enough to turn from orange/yellow to white. Hmm, I seem to be more interested in the entertainment value of my surroundings than the running itself here... ach, running is quite boring on its own though. Went well enough, I wasn't pushing particularly hard, just maintaining a steady plod.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten