zaterdag 15 augustus 2009

82 min
Start 5.55.
Over the railway then right/left out to the relatively new cycle bridge over the Eem. Stopped to read the art/culture/nature stuff on the iron grazing cows structure on the way to it. Polish fishers looked like they'd been there all night as they were well settled in when I reached them before the sun was over the horizon. Mostly listening to Lionel Shriver talking about We Need to Talk about Kevin on the World Book Club as I finished this brilliant book last night. Met a Max-lookalike Weimeraner coming back over the Eng. Bit of runalongamusic on the last stretch but nothing too strenuous. I tend to be up to more energetic running in the evening. Morning runs are just to clock up the kilometers and to keep me more or less on my self-imposed 36 hour training schedule.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten