maandag 21 maart 2011

Hard Rock Sunset

60 min
Start 18.20
Really, really didn't feel like going out beforehand. No reason, just general lethargy. Coldsore on my lip for the first time in years is a sign that my resistance to infection is low at the moment and various other minor annoyances were just combining to make me feel generally run down. But it was perfect weather and I knew that if I didn't go out I'd just feel even worse so I pulled on my Adidas stretch top pancake bra over the long-sleeved top I already had on (thus avoiding the 'I can't be bothered to get changed properly' argument) and then donned a reflective vest to hide this spectacularly unaesthetic sartorial combo and got myself out the door.










By the time I'd got out to the windmill I was feeling slightly better and when coming back from the cycle bridge with AC/DC thundering in my ears with the great slow-to-start but ending in a good sprintlength bit 'For those about to rock' I was really, really glad I'd made the effort after all.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten