zaterdag 19 maart 2011

White Shoes at Dusk

85 min
Start 18.00
Took the new flat girly shoes I bought yesterday out for a test run. Since I'd ditched my oldest favourite Asics in Marocco after the marathon and my other minimalistic shoes in Bath in September I've been running mostly in my heavier trail shoes which I really just bought for snow running. I suspect that that has been probably at least part of the cause of my ankle problem so decided I needed new light-as-possible shoes.
They felt good and even after my longest run in quite a while I have only the tiniest of twinges in my ankle now so I think they were a good idea.

The last photo is of a flyer pinned to a tree at the entrance to the Soesterduinen announcing a walk in aid of funds for an asiel in Italy that was flooded at the start of the month. Just thought I'd put it up here in case any locals see it and want to go along.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten