zaterdag 5 maart 2011

Slow ´Fast´ Circuit

53 min
Start 18.00
Decided at the last minute (ie before it got too close to sunset to be worth going out before dark) to go out for a run after all today. Had a new Extra Mile Podcast to listen to and am really trying to get my week average back to something 'normal' for me again after the Maroccan break in routine. Decided to try my 'fast' circuit, which I can usually do in around 6 minutes. I felt that my speed wasn't really up to much but just wanted to see how it went. 7:44... I don't think I've ever been that slow before. My fitness must have sunk even more since the ultra slow Marrakesh Marathon. Must see about getting some proper planned training going to see if I can get back to something like my previous level.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten