vrijdag 11 maart 2011

Running Lizard

31 min
Start 7.45
Had to go out with Joep anyway so pulled my running stuff on (having of course laid out everything the night before, otherwise it just wouldn't have happened - Elma's Running Tip #548) Didn't feel very enthusiastic, my ankle is still niggly after 15 minutes or so and my lungs are squeaking a tiny bit again. Must try to remember to get my inhaler out of the car where I last left it for use before cold air runs. Bit annoying that I apparantly need it again as I thought I'd weaned myself off of my exercise-induced astma but maybe the break during my Maroccan travels has meant the condition of my lungs has sunk back a bit. Anyway, reasonable steady jaunt round the Eng. Forgot to take my camera so here's a photo of today's running t-shirt with the Brooks lizard.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten