vrijdag 12 april 2013

Crotch-deep ditch...

9.82k
Start 17.00








 
 
 

Spent some time wandering the paths of the allotments complex.  When I got to the gate to go home I found it was locked.  Did another circuit of the outskirts looking for an alternative way out but all possible exits were well-barricaded with barbed wire and brambles.  (I did try them, and have the scratches on my arms to prove it...) Eventually had to wade through a wide and chilly ditch with ankle deep mud underfoot.   This operation wasn't helped any by my carrying a struggling collie having a full scale panic meltdown - he's 12 and I didn't want to risk him getting sick from swimming in these temperatures.  Squelched home covered in dog hair and muddy footprints from the waist up and soaking wet from the bum down. 

Great run ; - )


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten