zaterdag 20 april 2013

Reewijkse plassen

10.68k
Start 19.00





Running wasn't brilliant as I forgot my Ventolin and of course thought I'd be fine without it, but found that that didn't really work too well.  However with regular walk'n'wheeze breaks I got round and even managed to enjoy some of it.  Listened to Chris' podcast about his Boston experience.  I'd assumed that he'd have been in before the bombs went off as his usual marathon time is well under the 4 hours but because he hadn't qualified this year and was running on a charity draw entry he started back with the masses.  That combined with back pain meant that he had a pretty terrible time of it all round and was still 2k behind the finish line when the chaos broke loose.  Maybe the back pain was a blessing in disguise...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten