donderdag 11 april 2013

Ducks, Daffs, Donkeys and a Dog

10.79k
Start 18.45



Ok, spotting the 'donkeys' might be a hard one but the dutch word for donkey is the same as the one for easel and I do love a bit of gratuitous alliteration.  The easels were in the idyllic artist's hut in the grounds of the park a bit of my run went through.  And since I've just finished reading 'Specht en zoon' which is written from the viewpoint of a piece of canvas (sounds dreadful but works better than you'd think it would) I thought I'd incorporate this reference in my run.  The running itself went much better than I'd thought it would.  After getting up at 5.30 for a planned early run I put it off when I saw the rain and wind and didn't get out till it was almost too late to do so.  Picked up Sproet on the way home. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten