zondag 21 april 2013

Good run, no photos

12.31k
Start 19.00
Remembered my Ventolin, forgot my camera.  Good combination for a much faster run than yesterday. Shame about the camera really as I met a lovely Great Dane and came close to a pair of pheasants and a swan sitting on her nest as I wandered the paths of the Goudse Hout, the recreation area just before the Reewijkse plassen. Listening to various Runner Academy podcasts, one of them was about nutrition and how it's not really 'natural' to eat during exercise so if we're going to do it in order to perform better we're as well to use 'unnatural' specifically tailored products. Hmm, not sure what I think about this.  Other thing was it reminded me that female runners run a higher risk of iron deficiency and as I've had this a few times in recent years I should get my levels checked at least once a year and remember to include more iron in my diet. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten