vrijdag 1 november 2013

Early Morning Cruzin'

11.24k
Start 6.30
 

Listened to an old episode of the Early Morning Cruzin' podcast as I wanted a wee change from my more usual programmes and it was an episode about Hallowe'en costumes.  Soon remembered why I hadn't really 'caught on' to this particular podcast.  It's one of those 'talking while running' ones which I don't really like.  (Kevin from The Extra Mile can just get away with it as he only does it at the start and the end and there are a lot of different voices in between. And he's an old favourite by now.)  As well as the panting he does quite a bit if spitting, sniffing spectacularly and burping.  Em, there is a way of editing these things out, I'm sure.
Anyway, auditory horrors aside, run went really well.  Reasonable speed and a jumping back and forth over the raised kerb session.
As usual, glad I got out.  Didn't manage it yesterday morning and regretted it all day.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten