donderdag 16 juli 2009

Dog Running

(Pic was taken elsewhere a day later, but ach, it's my blog and I'll fake bits if I want to ;-)

Start 5.15 58min

Via allotments, windmill, church, railway. Sun coming up over the Eem. Perfect windless clear morning.
First run with the lodgerdog in tow. Let him run free for the first 10 minutes then clipped him to the lead which is tied round my waist for the rest as we had to cross through the village. In all the excitement of having a dog in the house again I forgot to take my Ventolin before we went out so took it slowly (no sprint) as I didn't want to turn back into the wheezing creature I became 6 months ago after trying to run for 10 minutes. Went fine though. The Alvesco must be having a cumulative preventative effect too by now (must try to remember to take it Every morning...) It's probably a good idea to try a gentle run without using the inhalor every now and then just to see how it goes. As long as it's not too cold or wet it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten