zondag 17 oktober 2010

A Cat for Basia

101 min
(Start 18.00 but including this morning's <30 min with the canicross club)


When I set out I knew that one of the women in my virtual running club was on the second hour of her half marathon in San Francisco so I was thinking about how she would be feeling. Suddenly a very serene (ie he didn't run away at the sight of me or the dog) huge white cat appeared in the ditch at the side of the field I was running past. As most people who know me will be aware, I'm more a dog person than a cat fan and my blogs are consequently usually full of dog pictures. But in honour of Basia's raceday I decided that this cat should get a place in my blog. (She does a lot of cat rescue work and I always imagine her as being draped in at least 3 living cat furs.)








The rest of the run soon reverted to my usual sunset+various-dogs formula... My right leg felt a bit... loose? As if the different parts of it were beads on a string and the string was a wee bit too long. Think I may have pulled something when doing the sprint-with-no-warm-up-first dog running this morning. Nothing too serious but I was aware of something being not quite as it should be. Off now to count up my total running time this week.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten