dinsdag 5 oktober 2010

Sheepish Swans, Sunrise Scrub

70 min
Start 7.15
35 minutes out beyond the cycle bridge and then back along the same route. The idea was to do a negative split, which I (just) managed. But still taking things a bit easier than perhaps necessary as I'm still snotting up quite a lot of, well, snot. It does clear the head though, running up a sweat. I definitely felt better when I got back than when I set out.










On the way out my legs felt a bit wobbly and I began to have doubts about how I'll do on Sunday but by the time I got going properly I felt stronger and more confident about being able to run the distance.



When I got home I started a new tube of shower gel which I noticed had the suitable name of Sunrise Scrub for directly after this Sunrise Run.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten