dinsdag 26 oktober 2010

Morning Llamas

71 min
Start 7.45
Erwin Krol (the Netherlands equivalent of Michael Fish) assured me last night that there would be a clear night with a misty start so I assumed this would mean good dramatic mist-and-pink-skies photos this morning. Ha, that'll teach me to listen to dodgy weather forecasters. The sunrise was nothing spectacular and no sign of mist at all. Few nice pinky bits on the underside of clouds though and once I was out I was glad I'd got my running for the day done so early.
































































The past few days I have been slower than usual I feel. My right shin has a very vague niggly irritation. Not pain as such, just an awareness that all is perhaps not quite right. So maybe it's good not to push things any for the time being.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten