maandag 11 april 2011

Emu (as opposed to Chicken) Run

40 min
Start 19.45
After a week in Houten when I'd planned to do a lot of new-places running but didn't run a step due to a miserably snotty cold and a lot of other Stuff To Be Done I'm back in Soest now and finally got myself into gear again. In my absence a new feathered inhabitant had moved into one of the small fields behind the graveyard.



First a 10 minute warm up before the Archers and then a 15 minute break where I took a snort of asthma drugs to deal with my mildly squeaking lungs and then back out again for a circuit of the Eng with a few wee detours. Good to hear the RunRunLive podcast again and now there's a programme on the radio about the possibility of a sub 2 hour marathon so that's very fitting post-run listening.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten