donderdag 28 april 2011

Dead Fish and Levi's

84 min
Start 5.45

Well that´s my month total more than complete and still 2 April running days to go. So even if I don´t manage to get out, what with Tanya being here and the various Koninginnedag outings (Queen's Day here, but nothing to do with the UK royal wedding which Tanya is coming here to flee from) I'll still have made a good start in paying back my deficit running time.










My found-in-the-charity-shop good-as-new nice flat Levi's shoes felt fine on this first test run. Well actually I totally forgot I was wearing them so didn't really notice how they felt so that must be a good thing. Couldn't find matching shoe laces for them, must have a look in my travel stuff, I'm sure I had some in my rucksack in Marrocco.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten