woensdag 22 mei 2013

10k with intervals

10.57k
Start 5.50
Didn't make the 4am alarm call, fell back into a dream filled doze where I was dreaming I was staying with friends in Apeldoorn (who I'll be seeing later today) to get some hill training in.  In the dream I got up to go out for an early run and so woke up and did get out of bed just after 5.  Continued with my plan of increasing my 'effort' time of intervals, so this time the plan was 2min30sec effort followed by 30 sec recovery jog for half an hour after a 20 minute warm up to get me out of town.  Lost count at one point somewhere and one of the intervals became 3 minutes but the overal plan went well enough as I ran more than 5k in that half hour so was averaging more than the 6:20 which included the warm up run.
Only photo stop was when I ran along a path with a very strong smell of garlic and stopped to see if I could find the wild garlic plants.  Thought I'd spotted them but it turned out to be nettles in flower so still don't know what they look like.  Oh and one photo of the lilac coloured blooming tree at the end of the road.  Called blauwe regen in Dutch (blue rain) - lilac in English? 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten