zaterdag 15 juni 2013

Bulldog pup and bike jumping

16.06k
Start 20.00
 
Varied run with a ploddish start out around Bloeyendaal and Sandwijck.  Then switched mYpod to music and fair sped along on the homeward straight.
Stopped to admire an American Bulldog pup but he was too squirmy to take a good photo of.  On my next circuit there was a small herd of teenagers and their lying-on-the-ground bikes blocking the path at a bench by the lake at the Berekuil.  Rather than taking the long way round them I thundered right through the middle, leaping over one of the bikes like a prize hurdler.  No doubt they made some daft comments but I had AC/DC in my earphones and neither heard nor cared.  I enjoyed the idea that I didn't have to alter my route to accomodate their dominance of the available space and ran most of the last bit home with a big grin on my face.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten