maandag 12 april 2010

Patagonian Prancing

15 min
Start 20.30
Quick run round the Eng just before dark to keep my legs functioning after yesterday's epic run. Didn't bother getting changed, just stepped out the car and set off with Sproet. No mYpod, heartmeter, waterbelt or any of my usual running accessories. (Though I admit I did take the precaution of putting on my running bra before going out this evening - this being more a necessity than an accessory.) Didn't even have my watch on to time how long I was out, but I know I do this circuit in 15 minutes more or less (probably today slightly more than less). Ankleboots/shoes are the ones I wore every day for 6+ weeks in Patagonia and fit like gloves so felt fine for doing this short run in. Felt a wee bit daft running in my jeans but ach, I had the dog as an excuse - I wasn't 'really' running, I was just walking the dog a bit faster than your normal dogwalker. My legs feel remarkably good today - no trouble from my calves and I only really feel my thighs when going up or down stairs. Definitely a shortened recovery time compared to the autumn distance runs I did.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten