dinsdag 1 september 2009

Cooper Test 2295m

130m less than the last time... Various 'reasons' (or should that be excuses?) I was on a different track - one with a 555m circuit instead of the usual 400. This meant I couldn't aim for my 'circuit inside 2 min' pace. I was just running as well as I could with only an inaccurate idea of how I was doing along the way. Also forgot to take my Ventolin this morning and felt my lung capacity wasn't optimal after about 2 circuits. Not that I was really wheezing, my fitness has improved enough to allow me to run reasonably without it but it certainly helps open the airways up properly. Bit annoying really as I'd thought there should have been some improvement as I've been running well the last few weeks. Anyway, off to do my 'proper' run now as I didn't get out of bed in time to do it this morning. (Dull grey morning glimpsed from through the gap in the curtains when the alarm went off didn't inspire me to get up to see the sunrise...)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten