woensdag 30 september 2009

105 min
Start 17.45
Perfect conditions for me. About 15 degrees, slight breeze, merest hint of fine sprayish rain coming through now and then, as if someone was using a garden hose 50 meters away. Had checked on the shower radar to see if there was any serious rain on the way as I didn't want to get totally soaked while too far from home. 'Computer said no' so I set out for Baarn via the cycle bridge, running most of the way on the far side of the Eem. Stopped briefly to pat a donkey who brayed enthusiastically when I greeted him and came over to have his ears scratched. 20 minutes to the bridge, then 45 to Carin and Julia. Brief water break there and then 40 minutes back home just before dark. I do feel I'm going a bit faster than before but as I don't do accurate measuring of distances I won't really know till the next official race.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten