vrijdag 10 september 2010

Mist and Heather

75 min
Start 6.15
Out while it was still dark as there was no visible sunrise this morning, just a gradual lightening of the grey. Dull and steady, much like my running today really. I'd forgotten to take a banana with me (apparantly it's better to eat something 20 minutes into a morning run than beforehand) so soon realised I was hungry and that my energy levels weren't great. None of this sprinting after every kilometer stuff of late. I was just listening to the Runners Round Table, plodding away. In fact I was so not paying attention either to my running or where I was that I found myself at an unknown junction and couldn't work out how I'd got there. Finally got myself to the Soesterduinen via this detour and had a brief run over the sand before heading back.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten